Please read the following information. When you buy a camper from Star Vision Campers & Caravans, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- We encourage you to order online and want to make that process as easy as possible. When orders are placed online this assists us to better plan our factory production schedule which also means that we minimise delays to our customers. It is not always possible to have enough stock on hand to meet demand and so placing orders ensures that we can supply your order in a timely manner.
- We realise that ordering a camper online that may not be in stock for you to see, could be a bit off-putting, but we want to assure you that your payment is fully refundable due to out of stock products should you change your mind.
- This payment is fully refundable (if you change your mind on a camper that you have seen in our showroom) leading up to 14 days before scheduled pick up or delivery. After this time, the payment will be forfeited.
- Once your payment has been placed we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the camper in further detail, and any options you may require. When we have this information we will then send you an invoice with a scheduled date for pick up or delivery. Please note that this date may change due to unforeseen circumstances by either customer or Star Vision.
- If you cannot get to one of our showrooms or trade shows and you would still like to place an order, then we will discuss delivery options and costs with you.
- Leading up to you taking ownership of your camper, you can continue to discuss further details about the camper and modify your order. You can even change to a different model. We do request that this be done 14 days prior to the scheduled pick up or delivery or as per mutually agreed with the Star Vision staff.
- For some models we may not have stock. A payment will allow us to place an order against the factory and inform you of the expected delivery time. We will make every effort to get your camper trailer to you as soon as possible and if for any unforeseen reason the delivery time extends beyond your expectation, then a full refund will be provided.
- On the day of handover we will take around 30mins with you, providing a full demonstration of its operation and will then hitch it to your vehicle. There is no need to take your existing tow ball off your vehicle as we will do this for you.
- For those customers who are having their camper delivered, then we will inform you leading up to dispatch of when and where the delivery point will be.
- Any online special offers can be combined with other offers made at the showrooms, trade shows, over the phone or email.
- All prices displayed are in Australian Dollars.
Last updated date: 24/03/2021