At Star Vision we value our customers and are here to help you, for you to get the most out of your camper & caravan. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us and a representative will be happy to assist you.
FAQ (Under construction)
Most cars and SUVs 2.0 litres and above can tow our camper trailers and caravans.
Spare parts can be order by phoning 1300 783 318 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or the Star Vision Online Store (coming soon).
They certainly can! Being designed for off-road use, our camper trailers can pretty much go anywhere your 4WD can. Of course care needs to be taken so that you don’t damage your investment and void your warranty.
Terms and Conditions
5-year structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only and 1-year parts warranty applies for any mechanical issues, tool box/storage box, suspension, shocks & springs, coils, batteries, wiring, battery charger and inverters. (canvas, awnings, poles, zips, tyres, wheels, brake pads, clips, wear and tear and any other wearable parts are not included as part of warranty.) The 5-year structural & 1-year parts warranties apply to all campers and caravans models manufactured from 2017 and onwards. All warranties begin from the date of customer pick up.
- Warranty is voided if any customisation, modifications, unauthorized and incorrect assembly, accidents, collision and abuse, towards the existing camper trailer and caravan.
- Warranty is only to valid to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to another party.
- Warranties are voided if the camper trailer or caravan is purchased for the use of rental, loan and commercial use.
- Warranties only apply to items sold as “NEW” items sold via auctions, third parties are not covered in any warranties as per Australian laws and regulations.
- Only Star Vision Pty Ltd have the authority to accept warranty claims. Suppliers, Reseller, associates, representative not affiliated with the company can not approve any warranty claims on behalf of Star Vision without the knowledge or written permission from Star Vision Campers and Caravans.
- Any warranty claims MUST be returned to our nearest dealership or reseller for inspection before proceeding. Unless authorised by a Star Vision
- If VIN/serial number has been removed or altered warranty claims will be voided.
- Once the camper trailer or caravan is dispatched from the showroom the customer is aware that their warranty will commence.
- The camper trailer is not dust proof, so any dust damage is not covered under warranty.
- All warranty claims must have an invoice number and the correct information of the buyer any incorrect information may cause to rejection of your claim.
- Towing, transport, accommodation and any other recovery cost from warranty claims is the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in handwriting or by email from Star Vision’s management team at head office.
- With warranties or repairs, parts may take up to one month before receiving.
- Star Vision provides service maintenance schedule for a fee of $100 per service.
Returns can only be done if the item is significantly different as described or not functionable and which cannot be fixed by our workmanship.
Any customization or personalised modifications applied to the camper trailer or caravan will void any return policy
All deposit is non-refundable due to workmanship and cost incurred by your order.
A deposit is only refundable subject to finance unapproved.
You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for major failure, but the trailer must be fully inspected by Star Vision’s qualified mechanic before agreeing to any T&C’s