Star Vision provides a 5-year structural warranty (covering the drawbar and chassis only) and a 1-year general & parts warranty which covers mechanical/electrical issues, toolbox/storage box, suspension, shocks & springs, batteries, wiring, battery charger and inverters. General wear and tear and any misused items are not covered as part of the 1-year general warranty.
The 5-year structural & 1-year general & parts warranties apply to all campers and caravan models manufactured from 2017 onward. All warranties begin from the date of customer pickup or delivery.
***IMPORTANT INFORMATION** *
Warranties are not transferable. Under no circumstances should warranty repairs be carried out by any third party unless approved by Star Vision Campers & Caravans or their representatives. Please call the showroom you purchased your camper from to discuss ANY warranty claim before proceeding. Thank you.
- Warranties are voided if any of the following has taken place: customisation, modifications, unauthorised and incorrect assembly; accidents, collision and abuse.
- Warranties are only valid to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to another party.
- Warranties are voided if the camper trailer or caravan is purchased for the use of rental, on loan or commercial use.
- Warranties only apply to items sold as “NEW” or “DEMO”. Items sold via auctions and third parties are not covered by our warranties.
- Only Star Vision Campers & Caravans or their representatives have the authority to accept warranty claims. Suppliers, resellers, associates, and representatives not affiliated with the company cannot approve any warranty claims for Star Vision without its prior knowledge and permission.
- Any warranty claims must be returned to your nearest dealership or reseller for inspection before proceeding unless it is impractical due to being in a remote location. In this case, you must contact the showroom you purchased your camper from to discuss possible alternatives.
- If the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) has been removed or altered, warranty claims will be voided.
- Once the camper trailer or caravan is dispatched from the showroom the customer is aware that this is the date that warranties commence.
- The camper trailer is not dust proof, so any dust damage is not covered under warranty.
- All warranty claims must have an invoice number and the correct information from the buyer. Any incorrect information may cause rejection of your claim.
- Towing, transport, accommodation and any other recovery cost from warranty claims are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in handwriting or by email from Star Vision’s management team.
- Warranty repairs may take up to one month or longer before depending on parts availability and workshop schedule.
- Star Vision provides a service maintenance schedule for a fee of $250 per service (not including parts) outside of warranty period.
- Returns can only be done if the item is significantly different from what was described in correspondence from Star Vision.
- Any customisation or personalised modifications applied to the camper trailer or caravan will void any return policy.
- A deposit is only refundable subject to finance not being approved or other special circumstances as determined by Star Vision Campers & Caravans.
- You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for major failure under warranty, but the trailer must be fully inspected by the appropriate Star Vision staff.
- Star Vision cannot accept returns for items where we have not been notified by the customer within 48 hours of receiving the goods, and we cannot accept return of items which have been used.
- All items will incur return fees that are associated with that particular item. This means that you will have to pay the postage costs to return the item back to us. These costs will not be refunded to you.
- Refunds will be made once the items have been received, checked and a confirmation email will be sent to you advising the refund status.
Last updated date: 14/09/2020
At Star Vision we want to help you find the right camper for your travels, so why not take a look at our range today: https://starvision.com.au/campers/
Looking to finance your camper? Star Vision Finance offers free no-obligation quotes that will not affect your credit score. Why not register your interest today and one of our staff will be in contact with you: https://starvision.com.au/finance/
Wishing you safe travels from the staff at Star Vision Campers & Caravans