5-year structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only and 1-year parts warranty applies for any mechanical issues, tool box/storage box, suspension, shocks & springs, coils, batteries, wiring, battery charger and inverters. (canvas, awnings, poles, zips, tyres, wheels, brake pads, clips, wear and tear and any other wearable parts are not included as part of warranty.) The 5-year structural & 1-year parts warranties apply to all campers and caravans models manufactured from 2017 and onwards. All warranties begin from the date of customer pick up.
- Warranty is voided if any customisation, modifications, unauthorized and incorrect assembly, accidents, collision and abuse, towards the existing camper trailer and caravan.
- Warranty is only to valid to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to another party.
- Warranties are voided if the camper trailer or caravan is purchased for the use of rental, loan and commercial use.
- Warranties only apply to items sold as “NEW” items sold via auctions, third parties are not covered in any warranties as per Australian laws and regulations.
- Only Star Vision Pty Ltd have the authority to accept warranty claims. Suppliers, Reseller, associates, representative not affiliated with the company can not approve any warranty claims on behalf of Star Vision without the knowledge or written permission from Star Vision Campers and Caravans.
- Any warranty claims MUST be returned to our nearest dealership or reseller for inspection before proceeding. Unless authorised by head office in Melbourne.
- If VIN/serial number has been removed or altered warranty claims will be voided.
- Once the camper trailer or caravan is dispatched from the showroom the customer is aware that their warranty will commence.
- The camper trailer is not dust proof, so any dust damage is not covered under warranty.
- All warranty claims must have an invoice number and the correct information of the buyer any incorrect information may cause to rejection of your claim.
- Towing, transport, accommodation and any other recovery cost from warranty claims is the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in handwriting or by email from Star Vision’s management team at head office.
- With warranties or repairs, parts may take up to one month before receiving.
- Star Vision provides service maintenance schedule for a fee of $100 per service.
- Returns can only be done if the item is significantly different as described or not functionable and which cannot be fixed by our workmanship.
- Any customization or personalised modifications applied to the camper trailer or caravan will void any return policy.
- All deposit is non-refundable due to workmanship and cost incurred by your order.
- A deposit is only refundable subject to finance unapproved.
- You are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund for major failure, but the trailer must be fully inspected by Star Vision’s qualified mechanic.
- When you order online, a holding deposit is required to secure your new Star Vision camper trailer. This deposit is fully refundable if you change your mind leading up to 14 days before scheduled pick up or delivery. After this time, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Once your deposit has been paid we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the camper in further detail, and any options you may require. When we have this information we will then send you an invoice with a scheduled date for pick up or delivery. Please note that this date may change due to unforeseen circumstances by either customer or Star Vision.
- You can also place a deposit for your camper while at the same time applying for finance. We will note on the invoice that the balance is “subject to finance.”
- If you cannot get to one of our showrooms or trade shows and you would still like to place an order, then we will discuss delivery options and costs with you.
- Leading up to you taking ownership of your camper, you can continue to discuss further details about the camper and modify your order. You can even change to a different model. We do request that this be done 14 days prior to the scheduled pick up or delivery or as per mutually agreed with the Star Vision staff.
- For some models we may not have stock. A deposit will allow us to place an order against the factory and inform you of the expected delivery time. We will make every effort to get your camper trailer to you as soon as possible and if for any unforeseen reason the delivery time extends beyond your expectation, then a full refund will be provided.
- On the day of handover we will take around 30mins with you, providing a full demonstration of its operation and will then hitch it to your vehicle. There is no need to take your existing tow ball off your vehicle as we will do this for you.
- For those customers who are having their camper delivered, then we will inform you leading up to dispatch of when and where the delivery point will be.
- Any online special offers can be combined with other offers made at the showrooms, trade shows, over the phone or email.
- All prices displayed are in Australian Dollars.
Last updated date: 17/02/2020